Need help reverting to older library

list_email at icloud.com list_email at icloud.com
Wed Dec 9 07:30:15 UTC 2020

> On Dec 6, 2020, at 9:35 AM, Ken Cunningham <ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> of course the simplest method of reverting to an older binary is to just reactivate it if you still have it installed, but inactive, after an update.
>
> This will show you what versions are installed:
>
> port -v installed portname
>
> and this:
>
> port activate portname

I like this approach. Unfortunately, I have only the current version:

   shapelib @1.5.0_0 (active)

Is there some way that I can set this aside and install the version I need and then make it active? According to the usage page,
https://ports.macports.org/port/shapelib/stats?days=30&days_ago=0
someone installed the version I am needing, 1.3.0_0, as recently as last month, November 2020.

Thanks,
Jerry