clamav-server notes question

Lenore Horner LenoreHorner at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 14 16:35:07 UTC 2020

I’m not understanding one part of the notes for clamav-server.  They say
“On macOS 10.14+ On-Schedule and On-Access scans require enabling
      Full Disk Access for the MacPorts process "daemondo" in:

          System Preferences> Security & Privacy> Full Disk Access”.
I’ve looked through the results of port contents clamav and port contents clamav-server and don’t see any file deamondo listed.  There is a deamondo in /opt/local/bin but how do I know that’s the right one?  It’s not labeled in any clear way as having come from MacPorts.  How would I verify that automake scanning of ~/downloads and ~/desktop is happening?  I only see the log for the manual scanning.  Does that mean I still don’t have the automatic scanning configured correctly (so there is some other deamondo I need to follow the instructions above for because I think the rest I’ve followed successfully) or is the logging of that going somewhere else?

Thanks,
Lenore