macOS 11.1 SDK does not appear to be installed

Tom Gederberg tgederberg at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 29 01:09:10 UTC 2020

Sorry, if this question has already been answered.

I updated my system to Big Sur and followed the MacPorts migration instructions and updated Xcode to version 12.3.

However, when I try to build ports in MacPorts, I now get the following warnings.

Warning: The macOS 11.1 SDK does not appear to be installed. Ports may not build correctly.
Warning: You can install it as part of the Xcode Command Line Tools package by running `xcode-select --install’.

What am I doing wrong?