Befuddled

Jeff Greenberg listmail.ayendesigns at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 06:22:20 UTC 2020

Hi. After restarting my mac, localhost is refusing connections, and attempting to restart apachectl results in this error message:

httpd: Syntax error on line 168 of /opt/local/etc/apache2/httpd.conf: Cannot load lib/apache2/modules/mod_php72.so into server: dlopen(/opt/local/lib/apache2/modules/mod_php72.so, 10): Library not loaded: /opt/local/lib/libicui18n.58.dylib\n  Referenced from: /opt/local/lib/apache2/modules/mod_php72.so\n  Reason: image not found

Having had this error after upgrading gimp, I tried doing what I had to do then:

/opt/local/bin$ sudo port upgrade icu -Rf

which yields the following:

--->  Updating database of binaries
--->  Scanning binaries for linking errors
--->  Found 27 broken files, matching files to ports
--->  Found 6 broken ports, determining rebuild order
You can always run 'port rev-upgrade' again to fix errors.
The following ports will be rebuilt:
 avahi @0.7+gtk+gtk3+x11
 graphviz @2.40.1+pangocairo+x11
 php72-apache2handler @7.2.16
 gimp2 @2.8.22+python27
 boost @1.66.0+no_single+no_static+python27
 sane-backends @1.0.27+avahi
Continue? [Y/n]: Y
--->  Computing dependencies for gtk-doc
--->  Fetching archive for gtk-doc
--->  Attempting to fetch gtk-doc-1.32_0+python37.darwin_18.noarch.tbz2 from https://packages.macports.org/gtk-doc
--->  Attempting to fetch gtk-doc-1.32_0+python37.darwin_18.noarch.tbz2 from https://ywg.ca.packages.macports.org/mirror/macports/packages/gtk-doc
--->  Attempting to fetch gtk-doc-1.32_0+python37.darwin_18.noarch.tbz2 from http://aus.us.packages.macports.org/macports/packages/gtk-doc
--->  Building gtk-doc
Error: Failed to build gtk-doc: command execution failed
Error: See /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_gnome_gtk-doc/gtk-doc/main.log for details.
Error: Problem while installing gtk-doc
Error: rev-upgrade failed: Error rebuilding avahi
Error: Follow https://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets to report a bug.

The log file is attached.

I’m confused about what to do, as well as how I ended up needing to do something at all, as my LAMP stack has been stable for quite awhile.

MacPorts base version 2.6.2