sqlite error on self update

joerg van den hoff veedeehjay at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 13:39:36 UTC 2020

no solution but a remark:

this looks like the registry.db sqlite database is really broken (that's what sqlite is telling you
after all...).

sqlite has a reputation for being very resilient against database corruption. so my best guess would
be hardware problems (power outage in the midst of an operation, disk error, something like that).

any further information when and how it happened?

since it seems that you have not installed too many ports, maybe starting over once again is the way
to go? but maybe someone else has a better idea ....

joerg