sqlite error on self update

Daniele Tartarini daniele.tartarini at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 12:21:17 UTC 2020

Hi,

I have installed from scratch MacPorts on Catilina.
After installing few ports I run self upgrade and I got the error below,
any idea how to fix it?

* sudo port selfupdatePassword:sqlite error: database disk image is
malformed (11) while executing query: ATTACH DATABASE
'/opt/local/var/macports/registry/registry.db' AS registry    while
executing"registry::open $db_path"    (procedure "mportinit" line 683)
invoked from within"mportinit ui_options global_options
global_variations"Error: /opt/local/bin/port: Failed to initialize
MacPorts, sqlite error: database disk image is malformed (11) while
executing query: ATTACH DATABASE
'/opt/local/var/macports/registry/registry.db' AS registry*
thanks in advance,

cheers