opensp fails to build ==> fix

Uli Wienands wienands at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 17:35:48 UTC 2020

So trying opensp using clang 5 did work. In fact, it just pulled the
binary that I guess Josh made; so thanks for that.

But not all is well; resuming the rev-upgrade I now get stuck at boost.
It is actually mentioned on the port page that it fails on 10.6. Per the
log it seems to fail near the end running something called b2. I tried
clang 5 again but no luck this time (probably to be expected since the
compiles didn't seem to generate any complaints).

Anyway; attached is the log.

With many thanks,

Uli