libicui18n.58.dylib

Jeff Greenberg listmail.ayendesigns at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 13:53:41 UTC 2020

Hi. Prior to tonight, I had no issues with Macports (running on Mojave). I decided to update gimp (which I actually ended up not doing and using the native version now available), and it asked me to first self-update, which in turn asked me if I wanted to clean up and remove unused ports, which I approved.

What happens now is when I try to run drush or composer, I get the following message:

dyld: Library not loaded: /opt/local/lib/libicui18n.58.dylib
  Referenced from: /opt/local/bin/php
  Reason: image not found
Abort trap: 6

I can find no reference to the library in the output from the port cleanup.

Regards,
Jeff