Update the PortFile to install py-graph-tool from 2.29 to 2.33

Christopher Chavez chrischavez at gmx.us
Sat Jul 4 09:48:14 UTC 2020

On 7/4/2020 3:16 AM, Takahiro Yamada wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Hi Hello. I'm Takahiro Yamada in Keio University in Japan.
> Today I posted it to this mailing list to request the update of PortFile
> to install py-graph-tool from v.2.29 (
> https://ports.macports.org/port/py-graph-tool/summary ) to latest
> version of it (v.2.33, https://git.skewed.de/count0/graph-tool ).
>
> I would appreciate it if you cope with it.
> Thank you very much for you to take care of it.
>
> With best regards.

Hello Takahiro,

I recently opened a pull request to update this port:
https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/7453
It should be finished soon. I have some changes I am about to push, and
then hopefully a MacPorts member can review and merge the new version
within the next few days.

Christopher A. Chavez