macports-users Digest, Vol 167, Issue 5

bunk3m bunk3m at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 18:02:02 UTC 2020

Cesar,

Any thought of suggesting your change regarding normalization to
rsync.samba.org/upstream?  I'm sure you (we) aren't the only ones who
have such an issue.

I see that they have updated to 3.2.2 on Jul 4th from 3.2.1 on Jun 22nd
so it is very active and as you mentioned rsync is used everywhere and
essentially a standard.

Thanks for the very interesting question and Ryan and Jim for your
explanations.  I learned a lot.

B.