xterm: unable to locate a suitable font

Christoph Kukulies kuku at kukulies.org
Fri Jul 10 09:25:34 UTC 2020

Meanwhile I managed to use a font in .Xdefaults that is recognized. Did an xlsfonts and chose one out of the list.
But I don’t recall to have had to use such intricate things before to use ssh -Y from within a terminal. And through an xterm
now ssh -Y doesn’t work either.

I always used the normal macOS terminal before, IIRC.

Christoph