Most recent version of mplayer

dan d. dandunfee at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 20:15:45 UTC 2020

I t∑ried to install it and it bombed with the message:

Error: Failed to install mplayer-devel: no destroot found at:
I have not tried a "devel" version before./opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_macports_release_tarballs_ports_multimedia_mplayer-devel/mplayer-devel/work/destroot

--
XR