Call for designers for our ports website

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Fri Jun 12 17:24:49 UTC 2020

Dear MacPorters,

As part of a GSOC project Arjun has been working on great new features
for our web application with information about ports.

The application from last year has been deployed at
    https://ports.macports.org/
while the new testing site is temporarily located at
    http://macports.silentfox.tech/

The website already looks nice, but if we had some talented designers
among our users willing to help us go one step beyond what we have
right now, we would be extremely grateful for either just some advice
or potentially some more extensive help. There are a lot of minor
tweaks that could be done, but neither of us is a designer, and I'm
not able to give any competent advice about how to best improve the
layout.

Here are some concrete examples of subpages:
- http://macports.silentfox.tech/port/root6/
- http://macports.silentfox.tech/port/gnuplot/stats/?days=365&days_ago=0
- http://macports.silentfox.tech/search/?installed_file=&q=root&name=on

Thank you very much in advance,