cltversion error

Mircea Trandafir tramir at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 12 19:10:50 UTC 2020

Hi all,

This is the first time I’m writing to the list, so let me first thank the developers for such a great piece of software! And also a everyone on the list, I’ve been a consumer of information for the past few years and I learned quite a bit about macports and MacOS.

The reason for my cry for help is the following: for the past couple of months, I keep getting the following message whenever I run port, particularly port reclaim during the “Building list of distfiles still in use” step:

Warning: cltversion: For a possible fix, please see: https://trac.macports.org/wiki/ProblemHotlist#reinstall-clt

I followed the instructions at the link, I also uninstalled and reinstalled Xcode, it keeps popping back up. I have two MacBook Pros and the same thing happens on both. Here is my setup:

MacPro 15,2
MacOS 10.15.5
MacPorts base version 2.6.2 (standard location, /opt/local)

I can confirm that the command line tools are installed in /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools and that the 10.15 SDK is present in SDKs. Is there any thing I could do to get rid of this message, which is getting quite annoying? Any ideas why it might have started in the first place?

Thanks,
Mircea
--
Mircea Trandafir