cltversion error

Mircea Trandafir tramir at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 12 20:30:55 UTC 2020

Thanks Chris for the quick reply. It is a bit weird, because:

> xcode-select -p
/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools

But:

> /usr/sbin/pkgutil --pkg-info=com.apple.pkg.CLTools_Executables
No receipt for 'com.apple.pkg.CLTools_Executables' found at '/'.

I manually removed the CLT folder and reinstalled with:

> sudo xcode-select --install

> /usr/sbin/pkgutil --pkg-info=com.apple.pkg.CLTools_Executables
package-id: com.apple.pkg.CLTools_Executables
version: 11.5.0.0.1.1588476445
volume: /
location: /
install-time: 1591993420
groups: com.apple.FindSystemFiles.pkg-group

But I have no idea why it didn’t work/see the CLTs in the first place… Thanks again, hopefully this problem won’t pop back up.

Best,
Mircea
--
Mircea Trandafir