cltversion error

Christopher Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Fri Jun 12 20:06:11 UTC 2020

Hi,

Please run this, and check you get something similar

 > /usr/sbin/pkgutil --pkg-info=com.apple.pkg.CLTools_Executables
package-id: com.apple.pkg.CLTools_Executables
version: 11.5.0.0.1.1588476445
volume: /
location: /
install-time: 1591989507
groups: com.apple.FindSystemFiles.pkg-group

If you don’t, then you indeed have the issue the warning is referring to and you need to force reinstall the CLT

Chris