What does "Exit code: 11" mean when building CMake?

Jeffrey Walton noloader at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 01:20:32 UTC 2020

On Sun, Mar 15, 2020 at 10:11 AM Ken Cunningham
<ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com> wrote:
> rolling back to libgcc7 is presenly the only known fix. there is a pr referenced in the ticket where I reluctantly propose to do that if no better solution is found.
>
> upstream says it's complicated to fix. they have to separate libstdc++ from the libstdc++abi code. Not for the squeamish. Probably few around who could do it.

A quick question Ken... Would Musl help solve this problem? Rich
Felker is fairly aggressive at supporting platforms. He may be
interested in the port. In fact, he has managed to build something
similar for PowerPC. I believe he does it through a custom GCC
cross-compiler (https://github.com/richfelker/musl-cross-make).

Jeff