March 2020 Archives by thread
Starting: Tue Mar 3 18:19:57 UTC 2020
Ending: Mon Mar 30 05:50:09 UTC 2020
- When os10 versions are skipped
- Wxmaxima not linking to Maxima
- several ports that now use meson to build won't build +universal any longer -- muniversal portgroup fixes them
- Problems with PyQt5.QtWebEngine
- suddenly, "-arch i386" is added and all fails: e.g. libsdl
- suddenly, "-arch i386" is added and all fails: e.g. libsdl (dosbox is i386 only)
- Using macports 2.6.2 on a powerbook G4 1.33GHz and Leopard 10.5.8 ppc
ggrubbish at web.de
- Can I make the port of Inkscape the default app for SVG files?
- Issues self updating Macports
- Macports installation with symbolic link
- cctools fails to install on my 10.7.5
- Strange behaviour of subprocess_check_output with Macports Python in virtualenv
- How view pdf in okular?
- How to pin a package?
- installing patched okular: cannot open Portfile
- What does "Exit code: 11" mean when building CMake?
- ncurses 6.2 failing with reinplace warnings
- macports-users Digest, Vol 163, Issue 10
jam at tigger.ws
- Clang 7.1 for PPC
- --disable-tls does not limit functionality, it only determines how std::call_once works
- macports-users Digest, Vol 163, Issue 12
- macports-users Digest, Vol 163, Issue 13
- Tiger and MacPorts
- macports-users Digest, Vol 163, Issue 14
- failure to build cmake - problems with LegacySupport
- Can anyone see why
- MacPorts updates (mail-server install) apparently messing with installed configuration dates
- First time macports need help with PAN
- Misbehaving mysql57-server
- gcc7 not compiling on PPC due to mismatch
- Passing commands to cmake?
- database disk image is malformed
- Poppler compile/link issues on Leopard with clang
- library provide version 0.0
- gegl-04 dependency issue
- a general fix for old cctools errors on older systems?
- Jigsaw puzzles
Last message date:
Mon Mar 30 05:50:09 UTC 2020
Archived on: Mon Mar 30 05:50:15 UTC 2020
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).