X11 no longer working

Christoph Kukulies kuku at kukulies.org
Sat May 9 11:11:50 UTC 2020

The other strange thing is (on the target side, doing an nmap to the server):

Nmap done: 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 334.13 seconds
# nmap 192.168.178.51
Starting Nmap 7.70 ( https://nmap.org ) at 2020-05-09 12:55 CEST
Nmap scan report for Christophs-MBP.fritz.box (192.168.178.51)
Host is up (0.00050s latency).
All 1000 scanned ports on Christophs-MBP.fritz.box (192.168.178.51) are closed
MAC Address: A8:60:B6:2E:DF:6D (Apple)

Nmap done: 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 333.33 seconds

No port open to the outside.