QLColorCode update and issue

Andrew Udvare audvare at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 08:40:43 UTC 2020

I have a PR here to update the QLColorCode port
https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/9138 and while
everything builds, the highlight functionality of this does not work.

One observation: /opt/local/lib/liblua.dylib (port: lua) was installed
with permissions 0644. I have since fixed this to be 0755 but it has
made no difference, nor am I sure this is related to the cause.

I get this error from dyld:

Dyld Error Message:
   Library not loaded: /opt/local/lib/liblua.dylib
   Referenced from: /opt/local/bin/highlight
   Reason: no suitable image found.  Did find:
	file system sandbox blocked open() of '/opt/local/lib/liblua.dylib'
	/opt/local/lib/liblua.dylib: stat() failed with errno=1
	file system sandbox blocked open() of '/opt/local/lib/liblua.dylib'

The highlight program itself works fine in CLI, where I have added
iTerm2 and a number of apps to the Security & Privacy section in System
Preferences. I added highlight as well to there and it has not changed
anything. I tried to run `qlmanage -r` (root and non-root) multiple
times. And lastly I tried rebooting.

Has anyone seen this issue before? And solved it for a port?

Thanks
Andrew