Weird GNUPLOT problem (but *not* just Gnuplot)

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Tue Sep 15 20:40:20 UTC 2020

Another update; I'll get around to reading all the replies -- some I
suspect not very helpful -- when I finish seeing what else went wrong
after that disastrous update.

I can print a Gnuplot graph, but cannot save it; fascinating.  At least I
can show my vital stats to my doctor on Friday for my monthly check, along
with points to be discussed with TextEdit.

Which reminds me: "enscript" doesn't do anything, and "lpr" can take up to
5 minutes to print; whatever SNAFU this is, it's a beauty...

-- Dave