Re: Can anyone check if Zig 0.7.1 compiles on ARM MacPorts?

petr.2006 at centrum.cz petr.2006 at centrum.cz
Fri Apr 9 17:54:17 UTC 2021

pmm:~ pet$ sudo port install zig
Password:
Warning: The macOS 11.2 SDK does not appear to be installed. Ports may not build correctly.
Warning: You can install it as part of the Xcode Command Line Tools package by running `xcode-select --install'.
--->  Computing dependencies for zig
--->  Fetching archive for zig
--->  Attempting to fetch zig-0.7.1_0.darwin_20.arm64.tbz2 from https://packages.macports.org/zig
--->  Attempting to fetch zig-0.7.1_0.darwin_20.arm64.tbz2 from https://cph.dk.packages.macports.org/zig
--->  Attempting to fetch zig-0.7.1_0.darwin_20.arm64.tbz2 from https://lil.fr.packages.macports.org/zig
--->  Fetching distfiles for zig
--->  Attempting to fetch zig-0.7.1.tar.gz from https://github.com/ziglang/zig/archive/0.7.1
--->  Verifying checksums for zig
--->  Extracting zig
--->  Configuring zig
--->  Building zig
--->  Staging zig into destroot
Error: Failed to destroot zig: command execution failed
Error: See /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_macports_release_tarballs_ports_lang_zig/zig/main.log for details.
Error: Follow https://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets to report a bug.
Error: Processing of port zig failed
pmm:~ pet$