Problem while trying to upgrade Clamav from version 0.103.0 to 0.103.2

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sat Apr 10 14:46:26 UTC 2021

Please keep the conversation on the mailing list by using the Reply All function in your mail program.

On Apr 10, 2021, at 09:40, gary wrote:

> Thanks for getting back to me. Attached is a PNG screen capture of my main.log. Or do you mean another main.log in another directory?

Attaching the actual log, rather than a screenshot of it, is usually more helpful, but in this case what you showed in the image is probably sufficient. The relevant error message seems to be:

:debug:archivefetch couldn't read file "/opt/local/libexec/macports/lib/tcl8.5/clock.tcl": no such file or directory

Sounds like the file /opt/local/libexec/macports/lib/tcl8.5/clock.tcl does not exist on your computer. It should; it is part of the Tcl programming language which MacPorts is written in and requires in order to function. The simplest way to get this and any other missing MacPorts files back onto your computer is to download and run the installer available on our web site.

https://distfiles.macports.org/MacPorts/MacPorts-2.6.4-10.13-HighSierra.pkg