Error: Failed to build source-highlight: command execution failed

tom eee eeetom87 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 23:11:20 UTC 2021

I did as you suggested and after a lengthy period of time I got the
following:

Error: On macOS 10.7, libsdl2 @2.0.14 requires Xcode 4.3 or later but you
have Xcode 4.2.
Error: See https://guide.macports.org/chunked/installing.xcode.html for
download links.
Error: Failed to extract libsdl2: incompatible Xcode version
Error: See
/opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_devel_libsdl2/libsdl2/main.log
for details.
Error: rev-upgrade failed: Error rebuilding ffmpeg

I went to Apple Developer to get Xcode 4.3 and the log in screen just spins
at me after entering my id and password.
So I guess I am just hosed until I can figure out how to get Xcode 4.3.  I
do not really understand all of this and how it all fits together, the best
I can do is just keep going until I run out of windmills to tilt.  Is there
any value to just erasing everything and starting over?

Thanks everybody for all your help,
Tom