Sandbox issues with Swift Package Manager

Mark Anderson mark at macports.org
Fri Dec 10 18:01:09 UTC 2021

SPM and Workspace builds need to be added to the XCode portgroup - it's
something that I've been working on for a while.

I'm a little surprised the sandbox is involved at all. Is it XCode's
sandbox complaining? Or is it Terminal? Make sure the terminal has full
disk access.

—Mark
Mark E. Anderson <mark at macports.org>
MacPorts Trac WikiPage <https://trac.macports.org/wiki/mark>