Debugging restore_ports.tcl

Eric Gallager egall at gwmail.gwu.edu
Mon Feb 8 02:59:31 UTC 2021

When restore_ports.tcl gets stuck building its list of ports to
restore, is there a way to get it to tell you which ports exactly it's
failing to process? i.e., which ports to remove from your myports.txt
to get it to continue? I tried adding some additional debugging
statements to the script, but they haven't helped very much:
https://github.com/macports/macports-contrib/pull/10
(let me know if attaching script output and/or my myports.txt in
question would be helpful; I'm migrating from Catalina to Big Sur
here)
Thanks,
Eric Gallager