Lots happening

james jam at tigger.ws
Mon Feb 8 13:57:40 UTC 2021

After some rather traumatic shennagins with Mythtv I formatted my disk then reinstalled Catalina, Xcode and command line tools.
I installed macports and began restoring only to get

Warning: All compilers are either blacklisted or unavailable; defaulting to first fallback option
--->  Computing dependencies for curlWarning: All compilers are either blacklisted or unavailable; defaulting to first fallback option
Warning: All compilers are either blacklisted or unavailable; defaulting to first fallback option
Warning: All compilers are either blacklisted or unavailable; defaulting to first fallback option
Warning: All compilers are either blacklisted or unavailable; defaulting to first fallback option
Warning: All compilers are either blacklisted or unavailable; defaulting to first fallback option
Warning: All compilers are either blacklisted or unavailable; defaulting to first fallback option
Warning: All compilers are either blacklisted or unavailable; defaulting to first fallback option
And lots more

What is happening

Thanks
James