Build servers going offline due to inclement weather

Richard Bonomo TDS personal bonomo at tds.net
Wed Feb 17 04:25:35 UTC 2021

Clearly, Texas needs new nuclear power plants!

During the Blizzard of 1978, coal barges were frozen in the Ohio River.  Ohio (and the eastern grid in general) managed to keep things
going because places like Wisconsin had enough nuclear power plants in those days (no longer, though) to take up the slack from the coal-fired
electrical generation plants there were idled or operating at reduced power output because it was not possible to get coal to them for
some weeks.

Rich