Apple ARM binary codesign issue

Andreas Falkenhahn andreas at falkenhahn.com
Mon Jan 11 13:27:28 UTC 2021

Slightly off-topic, but maybe someone here knows something about this: When distributing Apple ARM apps outside the App Store, is it sufficient to sign them using ad-hoc or self-signed certificates or is it mandatory now to pay the $99 per year even if the app is going to be distributed outside the App Store?

--
Best regards,
 Andreas Falkenhahn                            mailto:andreas at falkenhahn.com