XQuartz and xorg-server

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 22:31:31 UTC 2021

If you’re trying to make a new port for something, and running into trouble, I would suggest you open a ticket for it as a “request” ticket, post up what you have, and we can work it through there if possible.

If you’re trying to build something that is already in MacPorts, but doesn’t build for you, a ticket would be ideal.

If you’re trying to build something on your own, unrelated to MacPorts, but using MacPorts parts, and it is not working, then show us the commands you’re using so far (exact series of commands, devil is in the details) and someone might be able to see what you need to do to get this working for you.

Best,

Ken