macports << I run Mojave and can test that build

Joshua Root jmr at macports.org
Sun May 23 17:31:54 UTC 2021

On 2021-5-24 00:04 , Jeffrey Jay Hayes wrote:
> Hi Joshua
>
> I have Xcode 11.3.1 installed .. I will have to check which version of
> the SDK is installed

The definitive test is whether you get the SQL error shown in the ticket
after selfupdating to 2.7.0 from an earlier version. You can check the
SDK used by running (should be all one line, but may be wrapped by the
mail client):

plutil -p `xcrun --show-sdk-path`/SDKSettings.plist | fgrep CanonicalName

`xcrun --show-sdk-version` should theoretically also work but seems to
encounter errors sometimes.

> I do not have MacPorts currently installed as I am no longer doing
> development work so this can be a clean install for the test.

Great, thanks for offering.

- Josh