Xcode for Sierra 10.12.6

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Sun May 23 23:45:17 UTC 2021

Odd; a while ago I asked where I could get Xcode for Sierra 10.12.6 as
it's no longer officially supported, and received a number of replies.

With the coming of MacPorts 2.7.0 I realised that I needed it and went
looking for said messages, but they seem to have vanished.

So, where can I find Xcode for 10.12.6 (oldish MacBook Pro w/ 4GB mem --
to be upgraded to 8GB when I can afford it -- and 400GB SSD)?

The original Xcode did not get copied over from the old MacBook (via the
Time Capsule) with Migration Assistant, hence the need to install it
again.

Thanks.

PS: I might give High Sierra a go, but let's get Xcode back first.

-- Dave