Error: Failed to build librsvg: command execution failed

Lenore Horner lenorehorner at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 13 11:12:04 UTC 2021

I’m not sure that’s the same bug (it’s 4 years old too).  That one was not finding rust.  The log you posted says lbrsvg prefers compilers macports-clang- anything from 5.0 up to 12 but then says it’s going to use Xcode Clang (which doesn’t make sense to me but could be just I don’t know enough) and then eventually fails because it can’t find the linker `/opt/local/bin/clang-mp-11`.  I happen to have clang-12 installed via macports and do have /opt/local/bin/clang-mp-12 so I would guess it thinks you have clang-11 installed.  Do you have /opt/local/bin/clang-mp-11?
Lenore