Error: Failed to build librsvg: command execution failed

Christopher Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Wed Oct 13 12:30:14 UTC 2021

That old ticket indeed has nothing to do with the issues here

The rust port does indeed require macports clang (on older systems) to be available when building with rustic. However, macOS 10.13 is not one of these (at starts with 10.12) so it shouldn’t be needing it.

Please run `port info librsvg rust` and post what that returns.

Chris