py39-pyqt5 build fails on macOS 11.6 on Intel

Christopher Chavez chrischavez at gmx.us
Mon Oct 18 17:03:18 UTC 2021

Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2021 at 8:36 PM
From: "Kevin Horton"

> Is there anything else I should try to get py39-pyqt5 to build, or should I file a ticket now?

Unless the maintainer chimes in with a suggestion, opening a ticket is probably a good idea at this point, as it doesn’t look like any other users nor the build bots already noticed a similar issue with this port for macOS 11 on Intel. Please attach main.log, as it may contain a more insightful error than what’s in the output tail you’ve posted.

Christopher A. Chavez