Add M1 Hypervisor Support for QEMU Port?

André-John Mas andrejohn.mas at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 13:32:27 UTC 2021

Staging would probably mean it is pre-release, so they’ll be wanting to do some testing on it, before then next numbered release. Not knowing their release cycle, I’d just say give them a month or so. In the meantime, you can always build yourself, outside of a MacPorts install, if you want it now.

Sent from my iPad