libusb-devel port

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Tue Apr 5 13:36:25 UTC 2022

On 05/04/2022 1:54 pm, Christoph Kukulies wrote:
> Thanks. Nonetheless I don‘t get how I can aim at a specific version or 1.0.26-rc1 „HEAD“

you cannot. You still get whatever version libusb-devel is current set
to provide. The idea of a X-devel port though is these can be updated
and tested without affecting the default X port.

If you want a different version than libusb-devel currently provides,
then you need to update the port to provide this.

> Btw, what is the correspondent to
>
> ldd
>
> under macOS?

otool -L