libusb-devel port

Christoph Kukulies kuku at kukulies.org
Tue Apr 5 14:08:34 UTC 2022

Thanks. Assumed I have downloaded a binary release from libusb’s github Releases and it looks like that in the tree:

$ find macos_11.6
macos_11.6
macos_11.6/.DS_Store
macos_11.6/bin
macos_11.6/bin/dpfp
macos_11.6/bin/listdevs
macos_11.6/bin/sam3u_benchmark
macos_11.6/bin/fxload
macos_11.6/bin/xusb
macos_11.6/bin/testlibusb
macos_11.6/bin/hotplugtest
macos_11.6/bin/stress
macos_11.6/include
macos_11.6/include/.DS_Store
macos_11.6/include/libusb-1.0
macos_11.6/include/libusb-1.0/libusb.h
macos_11.6/lib
macos_11.6/lib/pkgconfig
macos_11.6/lib/pkgconfig/libusb-1.0.pc
macos_11.6/lib/libusb-1.0.dylib
macos_11.6/lib/libusb-1.0.0.dylib
macos_11.6/lib/libusb-1.0.a
macos_11.6/lib/libusb-1.0.la

How can I make these active in libusb-devel or otherwise available?

Do the pkgconfig .pc files play a role in the installation mechanism?

—
Christoph