"list-unsubscribe" mail header & no footer

André-John Mas andrejohn.mas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 23:27:22 UTC 2022

My entry was:

    "L:macports-users.lists.macports.org" => {
      "updatedAt" => 667601013
      "value" => "accepted"
    }

but trying to remove it makes no difference. I tried that while the mail client was quit. It reappears, but the
unsubscribe button doesn't appear for this list.

Using Apple Mail 16.0 and receiving on via gmail. Only seems to impact this mailing list. Will need to dig more.

The main reason for bringing this up is that I have seen lists getting marked as spam when enough
people can't work out how to unsubscribe.