qt4-mac on M1

Peter West pbw at pbw.id.au
Mon Apr 11 15:01:09 UTC 2022

Arch supports have been added to my local installations of the kde4 and qt4 portgroup files.

That doesn’t solve the problem.

I now have in my local ports dir
ports:
	databases:
		openldap
	devel:
		aqbanking:
		automac:
		gwenhywfar4:
		libgcrypt:
		virtuoso:
		virtuoso-7:
	kde:
		kmymoney4:
	security:
		cyrus-sasl2:

with
supported_archs ppc ppc64 i386 x86_64
added.

My current trouble is with gwenhywfar4. Command execution fails with lots of compile error and warnings which seem to be focussed on cocoa.

I’ve added arch support to the portfile, but the problem may be with the subports.

subport gwenhywfar4-gtk {}
subport gwenhywfar4-gtk3 {}

These seem to be looking at gtk2 and gtk3 respectively. Can I just disable one or the other? It looks as though I’m going to have to go down a separate rabbit hole with one or both of them.

if {$subport == "gwenhywfar4-gtk"} {
    depends_lib-append      path:lib/pkgconfig/gtk+-2.0.pc:gtk2
    configure.args-append   --with-guis="gtk2 cpp" --disable-qt4
}

if {$subport == "gwenhywfar4-gtk3"} {
    depends_lib-append      path:lib/pkgconfig/gtk+-3.0.pc:gtk3
    configure.args-append   --with-guis="gtk3 cpp" --disable-qt4
}

Any top-of-the-head idea on how to get it to build?

—
Peter West
pbw at ehealth.id.au
…the whole multitude of his disciples began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice for all the mighty works that they had seen, saying, “Blessed is the King who comes in the name of the Lord! Peace in heaven and glory in the highest!”