qemu + macOS 11

Mark Brethen mark.brethen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 17:34:16 UTC 2022

Yes, a ROM is needed to boot 68k. The e-maculation site has a pre-built qemu 68k binary, which I tested, and it does work. So I’m at a loss why the mp install didn’t work. Could it have something to do with Apple’s security? Their readme has you run the included "allow_qemu_to_run-m68k.command" script. It removes an attribute from the files mentioned in the script. This attribute is used by Gatekeeper to notice whether a file is signed/notarized/downloaded."

Mark Brethen
mark.brethen at gmail.com