qemu + macOS 11

Mark Brethen mark.brethen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 16:04:42 UTC 2022

Did you install qemu with default variants only? I asked about the blank screen in the emaculation forums and was told It's the Q800/MacOS part of the graphics, not the Qemu supported part. Their pre-built binary is based on the homebrew formula. It builds with cocoa, curses, ssh, lzo, snappy, vde, ssh, usb, vde, and zstd.

Mark Brethen
mark.brethen at gmail.com