qemu + macOS 11

Sriranga Veeraraghavan sriranga at berkeley.edu
Wed Aug 17 16:57:29 UTC 2022

Hi Mark,

I did not install the default options for the qemu port.  I installed it with the following options:

+cocoa +target_arm +target_i386 +target_ppc +target_x86_64 +usb

The graphics display seems to work for i386, x86_64, and PPC, but I haven’t been able to get a working graphics display for arm (but I’ve only tried OpenBSD and FreeBSD guests on arm), so maybe it is the same issue for m68K.

It looks like Debian m68k might not need a Quadra rom - when I get some time I’ll rebuild qemu with m68K support and try that out to see if I can get the display to work.

Thanks,

-ranga