ftp client

Richard L. Hamilton rlhamil at smart.net
Wed Aug 24 19:05:34 UTC 2022

If you can’t avoid ftp, gftp in inetutils is I think the usual GNU version, which is okay. Or curl can do a single transfer or transfer matching a pattern on a single command line, which would be easier to script than traditional ftp clients - but NOT for ease of use in the usual sense.

Cyberduck (not in MacPorts) is a nice GUI ftp that can handle a number of other file transfer situations too. And of course Finder with the aid of a system-supplied ftp filesystem can also do ftp.

All depends on what you want.