Unable to install xz

Kenneth Wolcott kennethwolcott at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 02:42:03 UTC 2022

Hi Joshua;

  Well, I slightly mis-spoke.  Using verbose without trace, xz install
still fails but does not have an explicit error code.

  Wow, I deleted the contents of the xz work directory and tried to
install again, now it works with verbose mode enabled but disabled
trace mode.

  I'm quite confused.

Thanks,
Ken Wolcott