Unable to install xz

Joshua Root jmr at macports.org
Sat Dec 10 03:46:48 UTC 2022

Sounds like the failed attempt in trace mode left the work dir in a bad
state which was cleared up by cleaning it. There's a reason our
troubleshooting advice usually starts with 'port clean ...'. :)

I guess now that it has succeeded and the logs are cleaned away, the
record of exactly how it failed in between is gone.

- Josh