How to clean up failed build with lots of dependencies?

chilli.namesake at gmail.com chilli.namesake at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 15:30:30 UTC 2022

Thanks Josh. port reclaim did the trick.

I'm still preparing a ticket for gtk3 build fail on Mojave, but thought I should double check here to make sure this is a gtk3 ticket and not a NetSurf ticket.

-----
NetSurf build appears to have been successful on OS X 10.8.5 w/ Xcode 5.1.1 on Macmini5,2. But when I try to invoke netsurf-gtk3, I get an error:

netsurf-gtk3:59718): Gtk-WARNING **: 10:26:10.346: cannot open display:

NetSurf documentation is unrevealing. Expects there to be an application to double-click, and I also expected there to be app bundle in /Applications/MacPorts/.  gtk3 documentation may as well be in Sanskrit for all the good it's doing me. I don't want to build an interface, I just want to run a thing.