Was MacPorts having some weird trouble last Monday?

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Sun Feb 6 21:26:01 UTC 2022

It's difficult to phrase this, but I'll do my best...

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2010), High Sierra 10.13.6.

After I did my regular "port upgrade outdated" (there was nothing odd in
the log) I noticed that some utilities has disappeared; as I recall, they
included "htop", "xv", "gimp", "enscript", "gnuplot" (which I have running
all the time until I restarted it), etc.  A simple re-install of the
errant applications fixed it.

That's about all I can say, so did anyone else notice any oddities?
Everything was peachy this morning.

Thanks.

-- Dave