Was MacPorts having some weird trouble last Monday?

Richard L. Hamilton rlhamil at smart.net
Sun Feb 6 21:48:26 UTC 2022

I use a number of those, do a port sync and port upgrade outdated almost daily, and haven't seen anything disappear.

If I were you, I'd check my fsck logs (files like /var/log/fsck_apfs.log, /var/log/fsck_apfs_error.log, and /var/log/fsck_hfs.log), and for anything that might indicate disk errors (I don't know as of what version Disk Utility shows S.M.A.R.T. status), and maybe do a safe mode boot (which given how slow they are, might include an fsck) or a verify and repair from Disk Utility after booting to recovery mode.

eMail:				mailto:rlhamil at smart.net