Any Django volunteers to co-mentor for Google Summer of Code?

Steven me at stevenesser.com
Fri Feb 11 00:32:01 UTC 2022

I can co-mentor if needed. I’ve been a mentor multiple GSoC cycles for another org, so I am familiar with the process and time commitments. I have significant experience with Django + DRF on the backend, but not much professional front-end experience if that matters. I have used macports for years and would love to contribute what I can to help the community.

- Steven